January.. There you go..

Ok. Let’s start from the beginning.

1st of January. Not really impressive, coz actually i spent my 00:00 on the taxi, sitting, listening to music, while i’m waiting to get rid from the traffic jam. Hhh.. At the end, it was fun a lil bit.

6th of January. The last day of lecture. Lol. At the end of Research Method for Political Science, me and Nika just saying good bye to the assistant doctor, with a biig big grin smile, and left. Hahahaha.. free! (Actually, it wasn’t but at least we don’t have to attend any lecture no more. :D

7th of January. Maria went back hoooome to Indonesia. Forever. Huwaaa… Well, it’s the time actually, she finished her study here. Who is Maria? She was my bestie. We came here to Egypt together in 2005.

9th of January. My Macroeconomics make-up exaaam…. Hhh! Hhh! I wish i pass that one. :D I will. I will.

Now is still 14th of January. Nothing really special today. But last few days, i was in PMS, which made me soooo unstable and I hate it.

Lots of thing happen with ‘hearts’ problem this month (even its still 14 days!). And its not only 1 heart. But a lot! Hahaha.. no worry. It’ll be fine at the end. ;)

Btw, i’ll have my exam in 17th of January. It’ll start with Political Thought. Pray for mee!!!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Alooha...!
    Welcome to my second blog but d first one with english. ;D
    Let me know if u need help... :)

    Soup of d Day

    You have all the skills in the world. But you have no confidence. {I Love U, Man movie}

    Where r Dey

    Followers